Friday, June 6, 2014

Day 14

Meet Bobby Lee from Alabama
He enjoys sitting on the beach, getting drunk, smoking, and paying for girlfriends.
He has 9 brothers, him being the 10th and youngest, and 4 sisters.
He is a Vietnam veteran.
And he is a union worker as a brick mason.
He travels all over for his job and has been coming to the Rochester area most summers for at least 10 years now.
He claims he's got a lot of money and just has fun with it. He even wanted to buy my camera off of me!


Bobby showing me how he shot civilians during the war to save his life.

This 64 year old man was not the least bit shy to share his story with me, from the first time his brothers got him drunk off of moonshine at age 11, to his heroine and cocaine escapades in the 60's, stabbing a man who wanted his coat at a local biker bar, up to the two cops that caught him smoking pot on the beach down in Irondequoit and let him leave without a problem.

Before I left, he offered my friend who was with me and myself to smoke a joint with him. No worries, we declined. But thanks for the offer.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you Tori! :) Never loose sight of your dreams because I know you have what it takes to make them a reality! <3 Heidi

    ReplyDelete